Our Diamond Bar, CA office is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Team! The ideal candidate would possess strong analytical skills and perform research and reports that support business initiatives. This person must have a good understanding or is able to become quickly familiar with the CDN industry. The Business Analyst will collaborate with our Headquarters in China and the North America Team on key projects to achieve business unit goals.
If you are driven and passionate about business analytics and statistics and want to make an immediate impact within our organization, ChinaCache North America wants to be your platform for achieving great things. Come join our team!
* Applies understanding of work concepts, principles and practices to expand on standard techniques and processes in creative and effective ways.
* Acts as Liaison on key sales driven initiatives between North America and China Headquarter’s Teams to include but not limited to - Enterprise Resources, Global Finance, Process Management, Sales and Operational Teams.
* Develops and delivers project related presentations.
* Data subject expert. Partners with leadership and project teams to make analysis accessible, usable and integrated.
* Manages and processes sales orders in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
* Responsible for assisting with budgeting, planning and sales forecasting.
* Performs research and data collection.
* Generate reports using SalesForce system.
* Performs CRM development, reconciliation and develops reports.
* Communicates and collaborate with operations and sales on analytical projects.
* Bachelor degree in business administration, statistics or mathematics or related field.
* Minimum 3 year of work experience in business analytics or statistics roles, preferably in sales support and operations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Understanding of general operational business flow.
* Ability to organize and prioritize.
* Excellent attention to details and project management.
* Highly analytical, logical and good problem solver.
* Must be bilingual in English and Chinese (verbal & written).