The Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for exhibiting high standards of proficiency from the technical aspects of sales. They will be prospecting, provisioning as well as bridging between Sales and Global CDN Operations. This person will identify and deliver customer broadband solutions and defining, engaging and creating detailed proposal responses to users across the globe. This person will be a part of a team and will work to collaborate amongst the team, Sales and BRE. They will drive quality and reliability improvements, combining pre-sales techniques, and achieving business unit goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in solutions engineering or demonstrated success skills in related fields.
- Exposure of using technologies subject but not limited to WebCache, Mobile Apps, Streaming Audio/Video, Live Events/Concerts, Educational Material, Software Downloads/OS Updates, etc.
- Knowledge of CDN Application Services
- Overall technical savvy with demonstrated ability in work in a small team setting, owning complex projects that are technical in nature and national in scope.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is highly desired.
- Experience with Solution Engineering in CDN/Telecom/Internet Solutions
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, 401K, vacation, sick and personal days.
Please apply or send your resume to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources – (Position applied).
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.