The Sales Support Executive will execute sales strategies to offer and increase solutions platform to multiple business units. Primary responsibilities include establishing a good affiliation with current/existing clients, maintaining accurate sales pipelines, forecasting inside CRM systems, planning delivery of solutions. This person will aim to win new businesses and exceed sales quotas.Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Sales role or equivalent combination of experience and education with demonstrated success in the field.
- Demonstrated ability in work in a small team environment, owning complex projects that are technical in nature and national in scope.
- A strong interest/passion for Sales with a solid understanding of how business units are driven in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with the global market and must have ability to work cohesively within each business unit.
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships within organizations and external clients.
- Ability to excel in assignments as well as team projects with minimal supervision.
- Desire and/or the ability to travel to clients, industry relevant conferences and networking events.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, sick, personal and vacation days.
Please apply or send your resume to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources – (Position applied).
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.