The Senior Sales Executive will execute sales strategies to offer and increase solution platforms to multiple business units. Primary responsibilities include good affiliation with current/existing clients, maintaining accurate sales pipeline, forecasting inside CRM system, planning delivery of solutions. This person will aim to win new businesses, exceed sales quotas and should have strong interpersonal skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience Solution Sales or equivalent combination of experience and education with demonstrated success in related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to in work in a small team setting, owning complex projects that are technical in nature and national in scope.
- A strong interest/passion in Sales.
- Must have a solid understanding of how business units are driven in the industry.
- Outstanding people and communication skills to include interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with global markets and ability to work cohesively within each business unit.
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships within organizations and external clients.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Position requires from time-time, travel to clients, industry relevant conferences and networking events.
- Experience or exposure in CDN/Telecom/Internet Solution is highly desired.
- Current in-depth knowledge of the mainstream internet industry and channels.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, 401K, vacation, sick and personal days.
- This position will provide opportunity for continued training and development of professional and personal skills.
Please apply or send your resume to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources – (Position applied).
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.