The Senior Solutions Engineer will be working from our London office and partnering with our Sales and Business Reliability Engineer Teams providing technical expertise to the sales process. This role will translate customer business goals and objectives into high level solutions. This person will be prospecting, provisioning as well as bridging between Sales and Global CDN Operations. They will identify and deliver customer broadband solutions, defining, engaging and creating detailed proposal responses to users across the globe. They will drive quality and reliability improvements, combining pre-sales techniques, and achieving business unit goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in solutions engineering or demonstrated success skills in related fields.
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Understand and explain technical topics.
- Exposure to technologies including but not limited to - WebCache, Mobile Apps, Streaming Audio/Video, Live Events/Concerts, Educational Material, Software Downloads/OS Updates, etc.
- Knowledge of CDN Application Services.
- Overall technical savvy with demonstrated ability in work in a small team setting, owning complex projects that are technical in nature and national in scope.
- Bilingual in Mandarin a plus but not required.
- Experience with Solution Engineering in CDN/Telecom/Internet Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, sick and personal days.